Labels

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Luscious Roses


My sister's boyfriend sent her these beautiful roses, aren't they just fabulous!


I love the swirly shape of the one above, it looks perfect!


The pink-red flower above is so amazing looking, I just love the shading on the petals, they're gorgeous! I actually tried drawing this flower, I'll have to post that later. 


This picture seems so cliche but it's just too beautiful for me to leave out, look at how gorgeous these roses are! I especially like the way the colors look so nice together: white, red, and shades of pink.


This picture is also really cool, it's like the pink flower is hiding. I really like how this picture has a background and a foreground which makes it different from a lot of the pictures we post that don't have a foreground.


This final picture is really cool because I love the way the light pink rose looks with it's leaves and the red and white roses behind it are also very elegant and you can see their stems and leaves as well - beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment