Labels

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Water Lessons

I actually really like both of these pictures. I have no idea which one I like better. The top one has this really beautiful blue color and the horizon is kind of lopsided but I think that's one of the reasons it's so beautiful. I also really like the pink, purple and blue shades coming from the horizon, it was midday when I took this picture so it's not like the setting sun or anything like that, but it's just so beautiful. 
The second picture is beautiful because you can see the edge of the boat I was on. Also you can see the wake of a passing boat which I think is just so beautiful because while the mood in the first picture is that there's nothing like the open solitude, the mood radiating from the second picture is that we're not alone and whether or not we can actually see the people around us, they're there and they'll always be there for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment