Labels

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Freshly Green


I think the left photo is the best photo ever!  The strands flow out and swirl at the same time. You can slightly see that when the strands flow to the sides of the picture they are closer than in the middle where they start. I also just love how the skinnier strands are lighter in color and the strands that are bigger in size have a richer color. It's super awesome looking. This reminds me of fruit like watermelon but I'm not entirely sure why. Directly above is a smaller photo which shows you what you're clearly looking at. Once you know what you're looking it it's truly a pretty photo, yes?  This picture is kinda artsy, though, because you can see both underside and top side of the strands. I just love the picture above! It's probably the best picture I've ever taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment